Saturday, April 9, 2016

FernHorst

This is a repost from another blog.

It isn't just Fern Horst who is a right wing religious zealot there are many, many people out there who share her views of control, censorship and her far too conservative views. She is by far not the only one on that board who thinks they know more than anyone else on it and thinks they should be able to control and it is more times than not women who have this need to control. Certainly there are plenty of men out there too who are like this too. But never have I seen it more than amongst christian women. For some unknown reason they see fit to try to put the man in his place and show him the err of his ways. Slapping someone down metaphorically is a right wing christians favorite thing to do. They think they have a God given right to tell others how to live their lives yet often times do not practice what they preach or clean up their own back door first.

This is alive and well in the church. Hypocrisy, control, manipulation and hard handed mind control. Control doesn't just come in the form of trying to tell people what to do, there is a far bigger picture that many do not or refuse to see. Brainwashing! I was hoping that I could avoid that ugly word. But here it is loud and clear! It can't be avoided because no matter how much people would like to ignore it it exists. It may not be the heavy handed control of decades past of the Jim Jones's of the world but it still exists. Only now it far more sinister, it hides, it cloaks itself to make people believe what they want in a manner of mind control far worse than those of the past.

Many would ask why churches and religion would want to even do that, well, unfortunately, it boils down to finances. The finances of the church I'm referring to. Church is no longer about saving souls as everyone in the religious community would like everyone to believe. It is about money. The stuff that can buy more stuff and virtually anything a human could ask for. The stuff that makes a man kill his wife or a wife kill her husband for the life insurance money, the stuff that makes someone rob a bank. The stuff that we all need but most of us don't have enough of.

It's that green stuff that makes churches brainwash their congregation to get more green stuff.

Fern Horst is Mennonite I believe. I could be wrong but I do believe I read that somewhere sometime back. I don't know anything about that religion but if she is any indication then they are far right wing zealots. And those are worst kind, the people you most need to avoid because not only do they try to tell you what to do, they do not stop at that, they will try anything they have to to control you. If simply telling you need to repent doesn't work they will do most anything in the name of the church and religion, of course. They will lie about you behind your back, spread gossip and rumors(the church is notorious for this), turn people against you and if you are still unrepentant and have not accepted that they have done what they had to to make you see the light, they will see to it that your life is so miserable that you are glad to leave that church and even on occasion follow you to another to wreak the same havoc.

There are many people out there who just love causing trouble and they live for it. But they never think about the consequences. They don't care.

What does this have to do with Fern Horst, well, maybe nothing. I don't personally know the woman as in I've been to her house. What I do know of her I don't want to know any more.

Visit my other blogs at Haunted Abandoned CarolinasPhotoBloggerSassygrrl32 which is my new personal blog and 5Ve which is my old haunted blog. You can read my articles at Hubpages. Peace.....

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to express my gratitude for the cool information contained in this post. I will be visiting your site for more awesome info soon. Affordable Car Insurance For Teenagers

    ReplyDelete